The Bell Infant Sprout Bike Helmet keeps your little ones’ heads protected while they’re riding in child carriers, bike trailers, or just starting to learn on their own bikes and it really is cute.
What is good about this infant bike helmet
A perfect size – with a true fit feature that permits simple, custom sizing every time for your infant age one or older. As your child grows the “Grow With Me” padding lets you make adjustments for a snug fit.
Easy placing on head – it is a snap as parents only need to use the Pinchguard buckle for a great fit.
Construction – besides the solidly built helmet there are seven top vents keep kids’ heads cool and comfortable.
Added safety – there are high impact reflectors to improve visibility for your young riders.
This infant helmet is available from Amazon. Click here to check the current pricing.
Bell Infant Sprout Bike Helmet Features
- Keep little ones’ heads protected while they’re riding in child carriers, bike trailers, or starting to learn on their own bikes
- True Fit feature offers simple, custom sizing every time; seven top vents keep kids’ heads cool
- High-impact reflectors improve visibility
- Pinchguard buckle prevents painful “chin-pinch”
- Grow With Me padding lets you size up your purchase, and let your little one’s head grow into it over time
- Size is 18.5 to 20 inches (47 to 52 cm)
- Available in Lady Bug Pink
What customers say about the Bell Infant Sprout Bike Helmet
There were plenty of positive reviews for this infant bike helmet. There has been some confusion in the past as the helmet was originally called a toddler model but that has been corrected and it now displayed as being for infants.
Almost every reviewer comments on how cute this design is. They commented that it can be hard to find good helmets for infants age one plus and appreciate this model. They also find it to be lightweight and very durable.
Several reviewers mentioned that the straps are built into the helmet with the Bell Sprout unlike the Giro, where it’s stuck via sticky pads. Unfortunately, the sticky pads sometimes come off on the Giro depending on how you adjust the helmet. Reviewers thought because the strap is embedded into the Styrofoam it is much more reliable and safer.
Reviewers liked that it has plenty of adjustability for growth.
The very cute Bell Infant Sprout Bike Helmet provides safety for infants aged one and older while they join their parents and family when cycling.